Airbrush bridal makeup. Why would I have that? How do I ensure I look my best?
Airbrush makeup is a flawless finish that helps hide all imperfections and has maximum coverage. It is airbrushed on from a compressor system. It can be applied both heavy for a full coverage and light for a softer finish. It is water-resistant, smudge proof and has a 12 hour wear. Perfect for a full day of tears, laughter and wedding shenanigans.
Tips to ensure the perfect makeup:
- Follow a skin care routine leading up to your wedding that your skin knows. Don’t make any sudden changes in case of reactions, sensitivity or breakouts.
- 5 Days out from your wedding have a facial with a professional exfoliation & masking treatment. Not only doe this give you glowing skin but is great to alleviate stress. Dont feel guilty about giving yourself this time.
- Remove every last bit of makeup! Ensure you have no remnants of mascara or stubborn eyeliner that will affect the makeup the next day.
- The night before the big day give yourself an “at home” facial. This will remove any last dead skin cells that can make the skin appear dull. A hydrating mask will ensure a beautiful, youthful dewy look.
- On the morning of your big day, lightly cleanse and moisturise your skin. Let the moisturiser set.
- Your skin is now all prepped for the makeup artist to prime and get started.